Bluesky, the end of Twitter, Flipper Zero, Supreme Court and AI
• Bluesky buzz: Why the social media platform is being referred to as the subsequent Twitter.
• Jack Dorsey says Elon Musk should not have purchased Twitter in any case.
• More on moderation and safety challenges of social media.
• What would Alex do if we had been to begin from scratch with social media?
• Nostr is a straightforward, open protocol that allows world, decentralized, and censorship-resistant social media.
• Alex talks about the WiFi Pineapple.
• Flipper Zero — Portable Multi-tool Device for Geeks.
• Wikipedia won’t carry out Online Safety Bill age checks.
• There Is No A.I.
• OpenAI: ChatGPT again in Italy after assembly watchdog calls for.
• Watch an A.I. Learn to Write by Reading Nothing however…
• AI For Everyone Course.
• US Supreme Court rejects laptop scientist’s lawsuit over AI-generated innovations.
• U.S. Supreme Court to resolve if public officers can block critics on social media.
• Twitter is complying with extra authorities calls for below Elon Musk.
• The internet’s most vital determination.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Alex Stamos, Jeff Jarvis, and Brianna Wu
This Week in Tech episode 925
More Info: https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech/episodes/925
• www.stamps.com – promo code: TWIT
Download or subscribe to this present at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Get episodes advert-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Products we suggest: https://www.amazon.com/shop/twitnetcastnetwork
TWiT could earn commissions on sure merchandise.
Join our TWiT Community on Discourse: https://www.twit.community/
Tweets by TWiT
TWiT.television is a expertise podcasting community situated in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked expertise podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content material on a range of packages together with Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and extra.
Leave a Reply